- Monday - Thursday 10:00AM - 9:00PM
- Friday 10:00AM - 11:00PM
- Saturday 10:00AM - 11:00PM
- Sunday 11:00AM - 8:00PM
Join the Team
View and Apply for ATP Bloomington jobs!
Team members will have fun providing a remarkable experience to all customers. While working in a trampoline park is fun, it’s hard work to be the best. Some of our key team members include:
- Court Monitors – keep the jumpers safe and happy by gently enforcing our rules on the trampolines
- Party Hosts – greet customers and run the cash registers
- Front Desk / Cashiers – manage birthday parties at the park ensuring the birthday kid (and parents) have a great time
Have fun at work!
We’re hiring 70 to 80 people (ages 16+ please) to help us run the most fun trampoline park in the area!
Why Work at Altitude?
- Flexible, non-school part-time hours—work hours scheduled according to each individual’s needs; most of work hours needed are evenings and weekends
- Solid pay—minimum wage and up
- Great training on how to run a business and treat customers well
- Opportunities to grow and lead
- Able to work with neighbors and peers
- Fun—for both customers and employees
ATP Bloomington Newsletter
Sign up for our email newsletter to be the first to know when we have specials and upcoming events!